After a successful run of Superheroes Summer Camp in Year 2019, we are returning with another season of Summer Camp helping students to improve their English language skills in a fun and engaging way!
Join us for a 4-days school holiday workshop in March 2020 with Sir Soon and Teacher Linda from Leadspire Academy. We want you to spend your holiday time learning to write, speak and read in English language.
Superman? Batman? Wonderwoman? Captain America? What actually makes them a superheroes? What are the qualities of a superheroes? What are the moral values we can learn from these stories of legends and myths?
We have designed a 4 days holiday program for you! Each session is allocated to a maximum of 15 participants only.
Day: Monday- Thursday
Date: 16- 19 March 2020
Fee: RM150 (Special)/ RM 200 (Standard)
*Inclusive of Certificate, One Meal and T-Shirt
(1) 8.30am- 12noon for Age 7- 9
(2) 1.30pm- 5pm for Age 10- 15
Venue: Leadspire Academy (Above IT Zone), First Floor, No.5, Jalan Syarikat, Pusat Perniagaan Parit Buntar, 34200 Parit Buntar, Perak
To register/ for more information, please contact Sir Soon at +6017 280 0614 or Ms. Linda at +6019-580 2291. See you there!
For those who are interested, please:
1. Send participant's full name, age, school’s details to Sir Soon at 0172800614.
2. Make a full payment at Leadspire’s Maybank (507330307399).
3. Send payment slip to Sir Soon at 0172800614.
4. Get ready to attend Superheroes Summer Camp!